05 January 2005

The Beginning

Howsit? Work is seriously not as bad as I expected! The only problem is staying awake! Its not like when you on campus, either wake up late or sleep afternoons… but I’ll get used to it soon.. I hope!!
Thought I’ll fill you guys in on what I’ve been up to since I got here- you might be annoyed by these emails, but I learnt it from a friendJ and it’s a good way to keep track of the days ;-p

Sun: Left NN late coz of a funeral and had car problems (as usual!) just as I got to engen 1 stop! Managed to sort it out myself and reached joburg just after maghrib… staying with family friends in fordsburg till I find place…

Mon: First day of work- reminded me of first day of primary school… just made it there on time! Need to wake up 30 min earlier, they split us up into our divisions and assigned us to clients. Spent the rest of the day at the client doing statutory work- its important stuff! Zakir Patel stays in the area so went to his flat for lunch and zohr… Then after work met Ashfaaq and Zubair at his place. If I can do this everyday after work then I wont mind working! Met Aslam Paruk for coffee after Esha and chilled out a bit. Not a bad first day…

Tues: Had an early morning meeting and actually woke up early! Had a full day of work so was really tired by the afternoon. Met Nasir and Mohsin at the Zone after work and bought tickets for Shark Tale. Went to ZakP for tea with Ash and Zubz- this just sets off a day of workJ They joined us for the movie and I tried to get an early night, work in the morning! Cant wait for the weekend and extra hours of sleep…

Wed: Todays seems like its going to be a normal, boring working day… Rest of the week should be the same so think im gona hold on to these till next week…

A email now and then would be appreciated :-)

No comments: