19 August 2010

Classic!

from: mibuantar@yahoo.fr

ASKING A VISA FROM YOUR ORGANISM Please !!!

• Miburano.jpg
• Miburo1.jpg
Dear Head Master,
Again I come to your Office to ask you a Support for Visa
to come over there to your Country to work like some
Guys from here in our Country.
Let tell you that about the problems of War in the
Great lack my region, I stop all of my Activities and I would to continue over there if your help will reach to me.
About my Job I’m a Driver Tractor and Small Car, Convoy and
Other Jobs Here I have a Burundian Passport which I can easily
meet you if the Visa will come to me soon.
I see that to me the short way to join to you is to
travel through your way that’s the simple way which many
peoples use to attend their object..
Please Do your best to help me in that position. Allah
will bless you Inshaalah.

PS/ About ticket I’m ready for that only Visa is
needed because therein Dubai i have a relatve calling Mr BILALI with E mail bilosido@yahoo.ca and
Tel + 971506781892
By the name of Allah I hope that a good answer will come from your Organism.
Help me Please Amen !!!

Your’s MIBURANO BOSCO PO BOX 3711 BUJUMBURA II
E mail: mibuantar@yahoo.fr
17th street n* 31 BUYENZI
BUJUMBURA BURUNDI

1 comment:

Dreamlife said...

These scams would be *slightly* more convincing if people made the effort to write it in proper English. Or if that's not their home language, get someone else who is more fluent in English to write it.

Either way, it's funny how such things still go on; and how some people actually fall for them.